Monday, November 3, 2014

TPE challenge #275

Happy chilly Monday, everyone!
It's time for a fun new challenge over at The Pink Elephant:


This week we want to see you be inspired by this beautiful Fall picture:


How beautiful is this?
Old shutters, sprigs, flowers, berries...*sigh.  teehee!
Here is my card using Feather Crown from Saturated Canary:


Isn't she such a doll? I love her expressive eyes and sweet crown.
Her hair was so much fun to color up too!
I paired her with Crate Paper {DIY Shop} and embellis from Michaels.
Come along and join in on the fun!
The DT created some fabulous samples for you to enjoy,
click here to see them, and enter in on this week's contest.

Thank you for coming by to see me, have a wonderful day!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Hi again Joni, I love this card! I too always love coloring the Saturated Canary stamps hair and eyes. All of her stamps just rock. Anyway, I just love the way you were able to really capture the tones and colors of the picture in your card. Not only does it reflect both it just makes your little girl stand out and make quite an impression. Great coloring and great design. Hugs Lisa G