Monday, April 13, 2015

TPE Challenge #294


Happy beautiful Monday, everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend - lazy or productive. ;)
Today starts a new challenge over at The Pink Elephant...
this sweet springy al fresco picture:


Oh how I'd love to be at that little gathering!
Imagine the food if this table setting is this pretty. teehee!
Here is my card using the adorable image from The Greeting Farm:


Dollie with Bow is such a cutie!
I made her into a birthday card for a friend, inspired by the colors of the picture.
I also used pink roses and a pastel palette, then found this patterned paper
that had lots of circles and movement to it. :)

Come on and join in on the fun!
Click here to see what Ella's girls have been up to,
they never disappoint with all of their wonderful samples.
This is also where you'll link up your work for us to drool over. ;)

Have a great day, thank you so much for coming by!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

cm said...

I'm running behind in commenting - my apologies! Your card: stunning. Dollie is gorgeous in her pretty blue, pink and green dress...and your colouring is again, awe-inspiring! The papers you've selected complement her beautifully! Fabulous take on the photo! Again, I'm thrilled to be guest designing with you and TPE team! Have a great week!
~c