Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Vintage Swim


Happy Hump Day everyone!
I hope this post finds you well and zooming through the week.
I know for many of us, summer is right around the corner - woohoo!
And what better way to celebrate it than with Vintage Swim:


This beauty is available as part of a bunch of digis called Another Bunch of Digis. ;)
Krista is so funny and talented. teehee!
Vintage Swim debuted as part of the Complete Cardmaking Magazine (UK) and was quite the hit!
I think she's absolutely beautiful, that swim cap and bathing suit are so classy.
I colored her up with copics,
then paired her with a rub on sentiment from Pebbles {Hobby Lobby}
as well as papers from Pink Paislee {Hello Sunshine}.
I added coordinating primas to keep it simple and a bling for her earring.

Treat yourself to this beautiful bundle of images!
Click >here< to hop to Krista's store
where you'll see all the new bundles and specials just calling your name.
Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for popping in to see me!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: