Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happy birthday to my FIL!


Happy Thursday, everyone!
Last night we celebrated my Father In-Law's 60-something.th birthday,
and I just knew which image I'd use for his card.
The Greeting Farm just released an adorable bunch of stamps,
as well as coordinating dies! EEEK!

Today on the blog, we are featuring this sweet set:
ALWAYS A PARTY:




and its coordinating ALWAYS A PARTY Die Cuts:
I used the sweet Papa Bear and a party hat, as well as one of the sentiments:


He was so much fun to color up,
and I just had to do a paper pieced sweater to go along with his outfit. :)

Come and see what the designers are doing with the new releases!
Visit the Farm's blog here to ooh and ahh over all their creations.
Don't forget to pick up your own sets from TGF's store -
be quick, because Marie's products sell out pretty fast!

Have a wonderful day everyone.
xoxoxox,
~*Joni

No comments: